General Tips for Poster Presenters
Please pay attention to details by carefully following the instructions outlined below:
- All posters must be printed in a portrait format: A0 (84,1 cm x 118,9 cm) and vertical format
- Please do not laminate your poster.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names. Ensure that they are the same as in the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- Your poster number will be indicated in the programme as well as in abstract book. Please mount your poster on the board with the same number.
- Push pins will be provided to all poster presenters at your poster board on-site.
- The poster exhibition will be take place during the whole workshop. All poster authors are asked to hang up their posters on Tuesday, July 25th from 15:00 and remove them an Friday, July 28th until 11:00.
- We kindly ask that you be at your poster to answer questions during the poster viewing times:
Wednesday, July 26th – 19:00-21:00
Thursday, July 27th – 13:30-15:00